Live in your skin with confidence.
Early detection is your best protection.
Our Melanoma and Skin Cancer Detection Program is a proactive, full-body mapping system that assists you and your doctor in detecting precancerous lesions, melanoma, and other skin cancers.BOOK NOW
Image courtesy of DermEngine™
Skin cancer is the most common cancer and the most curable, if detected early.
Take the risk quiz
- Melanoma is fast growing and the most life threatening of all skin cancers.
- 1 in 5 people will get skin cancer in their lifetime.
- More than 2 people die of skin cancer every hour in the United States.
- When detected early, the 5-year survival rate for melanoma is 99%.
- MoleSafe monitors what's new, changing, or unusual.
- Take a quiz to evaluate your risk for skin cancer.
We work closely together with your physician to assist in providing you and your loved ones with the best possible outcomes. To get started, your healthcare provider will issue a prescription for your MoleSafe evaluation.
Total Body Photography
MoleSafe uses the most advanced technologies to perform Total Body Photography. Photos are automatically mapped to create your customized 3D Avatar.
We use an innovative AI backed Platform to monitor changes in the health of your skin. A non invasive technique, known as Dermoscopy, is used to capture additional images of suspicious skin lesions.
Test and Retest
Once complete our team of highly trained Dermatologists will review your test results and a issue a report to your team of referring health care providers. The images and the reports will be available for review in both the patient and provider portals.
Don't Leave It To Chance.
$495 full body screening.
Our MoleSafe representatives will assist you in submitting your claim.
Medicare and Medicaid exclusions apply.
Why choose MoleSafe?
Our Melanoma and Skin Cancer Detection Program is for anyone looking to diagnose and proactively manage their skin health, including those with:
- Moles in hard to see places.
- Previous sunburns.
- Annual health & wellness in mind.
- A family history of skin cancer.
- An active, outdoor lifestyle.
- Loved ones to care for.
*Molesafe is not a replacement for physical evaluation. Molesafe, when combined with an appointment with your physician, provides comprehensive skin early detection & screening.